What information do we collect?
Customers who wish to sign up for an account or for business are required to furnish the following information:
- Personal Information (includes contact information) – Name, billing address, email id, and phone number (s).
- Unique Identifying Elements – user name, password, or account number.
- Billing Information – Credit/Debit information and billing address.
- We gather information from cookies, IP address, exit pages, browser, and operating systems.
How do we utilize the information?
We utilize or disseminate the information entrusted to us for:
- Processing your order.
- Sending order confirmation.
- Responding to customer requests regarding some products, services or generalized service information about shipping, etc.
- Sending marketing materials or information about some special offers such as discounts, awards, etc.
- The information furnished by customers is utilized for creating a better customer value and improving our website.
Do we share information with third parties?
Yes, we do share information with third parties, when it becomes important to do so. We abstain from giving out any valuable information, unless and until it becomes extremely important for the sake of business such as shipping or maintaining a cordial relationship with customers.
We will be required to furnish the information under these circumstances:
- Legal actions - As required by law, we may need to furnish customer information if any conflict arises between the customer and management.
- Government Requirements - We may furnish customer details to the government during some rectification process or some other tax considerations.
- Merger/Acquisition – The customer information will be handed over to the new management in case of an acquisition, merger, or some other issues like sale of assets, etc.
- Shipping – We may relay customer details to a third party shipping company or other customer resource management services.
- Customer Interaction – We encourage real time customer testimonials to add conviction to our brand value. The testimonials may include customer’s name, age, designation (if any) and geographical location.
How is information secured?
Information provided online is safe and secure, and we have tried our best to ensure maximum security of all information entered on our websites by encrypting Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This means when you enter any financial information on this website, it will be immediately transformed into an indecipherable sign language, and it becomes accessible only to our server.
Do you offer security to social media information?
We have tried to increase our brand popularity by incorporating plug-ins for social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. Customers can sign up at these communities to show their support for our brands. These social media platforms allow a user to share the brand related information with their family and friends. While signing up, customers may be required to furnish some part of their private information. We don’t try to misuse such information presented on these platforms for our benefit. Also, we don’t own any rights to edit or change the information provided on such platforms.
Any information furnished on these platforms will be read, analyzed and accessed by other readers.
Do you change these policies often?
We do change our privacy policies to incorporate changing customer relationship management practices. We may notify customers about such changes through email or by posting notification on our websites. We encourage customers to visit this page constantly for any changes to our policies.
100 Capitola Dr
Durham, NC 27713
Phone: 855-762-4638 (Toll Free)